Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Drama Addict



Catching a new korean drama, Full House since this morning (1203am).
Since then, the DVD player ran for the next eight hours....
And I managed to finish 12 episodes of it within a day. *LoL*
AgrrrH,I'm so in love with the female and male lead now manz!
(Yeah, I got some bisexual traits in within.)
Rain is cool, but Song Hye-kyo is awesome! Haha!
And due to that, I skipped a two hours lecture in the morning.
Biochemistry and IT tutorials are dued today, but I haven't do yet.
And right inside the IT lecture now, I typing this blog.
To add on, the Full House DVDs are in my bag!
And there are two hours break later...
*Evil Grins*

Gosh... Someone, kill me!

ShawnTay - And now, I have super dark rings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saroette said...

I have watched that already. It's a nice fairy tale kinda romance!

Enjoyzz.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

Hahah, yesh.
I've finished too.
Like the ending.
Sweet.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home